Jun 14, 2007

Calling all Prayer Warriors

I am in desperate need for prayer. I am under MAJOR spiritual attack. I can’t go into too many specifics, but will give a few below. I am under attack from every perceivable angle and am not sure whether the bullets are flying from without or within. Every possible area of my life is being attacked right now, including the most important one (aside from the obvious), my relationships with a few key people. There have been a number of misunderstandings and I’m not sure whose perceptions are altered, or both. Please pray in general, but especially for my perception. I am not sure if the attacks are all external, or if I may be self-deceived in some way and causing some of them myself. Any time that someone is on the move for Christ, Satan and the powers of darkness attack. That is true and trustworthy, but is it because I’m on the move, or am I the cause of my own downfall / troubles?! I have focused mostly on the latter part, but the other areas are under just as much attack, please pray for me, especially over this weekend as I am dedicating it to this issue.

Thanks! Love in Christ!

1 comment:

A-Hawk said...

Just an update, things are going great... thank you all for your prayers. Please continue to pray, but the specific assault is over... it was definately from without!!!