Nov 13, 2007

Another Confession From the Heart

Well folks, once again, I have to ask for a time out. I really don’t like doing this, but, as I said before, I must keep first things first and I’m a theology student before I’m a blogger. This is the last week of classes for us at Southern, next week is a reading week, and then exams. That said, time is really a premium. I have the big post all marked up and ready to be as finalized as it’s gonna get, but simply can’t justify the time to actually finish it just yet. That said, I will be trying to finish it this coming week. I am also likely to break it into at least two parts so it is more palatable. I know I sound like a broken record with the “it’s coming” but this has been the most insane semester for me (I spent half of it sick, and the other half catching up). I thank you in advance for your understanding and will make every effort to have it posted next Monday.

In the mean time, if you have not read my previous post “A Confession From the Heart,” I would strongly recommend reading it before this next post.

In Christ,

Aaron Hawk

No comments: