Jul 7, 2007

A Tirade

Originally posted 5:00am Tuesday, Oct 17, 2006 on Facebook
















I am frustrated…


When a standard is created, when it should be abated
From nothing it came, yet to all it casts blame
When the Bible is silent, and yet it is cited
No order or ought, yet judgment is wrought
When I discover derision, from a previous vision
A mirage uncovered, before undiscovered
When I would interact, they refuse to transact
First I’m disbanded, then power’s demanded.
When I desire to make music, in their hearing they refuse it
This song from the heart, they haply tear apart
When beauty is around, and vultures swoop down
The first sign of life, is cut with a knife
When my bow is drawn, yet I can’t see the dawn
When no target is in sight, yet I’m stuck in the plight


Above and beyond, when evil is spawned
The most frustrating thing of all, is when I let myself to fall
When I allow my frustration to prevent supplication
To Christ, my God and my Lord, before whom I should be floored!


TTDOMHIAW

1 comment:

A-Hawk said...

Rodrigo, I truly appreciate your interest and enjoyment of this blog. I am new to blogging, so I hope that you will forgive me for deleting the comment. I have been warned about spam and don’t want to have a bunch of requests for blogrolls if the request may be motivated by marketing. If that was not your intent, please forgive me for misunderstanding, again, I am new to all of this. Thank you and may the Lord bless you in all that you do, while drawing you closer to Christ!